W e l c o m e t o m y b l o g

I'm sure you've been a student.
I'd like to correct that statement: I'm sure we are all learners and students of life. 
We're all living and learning, it's a continuous process that might help us find our direction and grow into the best versions of ourself.

But this can only happen if:


  1. We have the right mindset 
  2. We are goal oriented 
  3. We have a game plan 
  4. We have a back-up game plan because life won't just magically do it our way the first time
  5. My favourite number is five so I'll just leave this here to serve that purpose. 

You'll notice that I say 'we' and that's because I'm not here to preach to others without practicing what I preach myself.

On this blog I'm going to be sharing my new adventures, planning tips, the difficulties we may face when it comes to going after our goals and how I balance between being a dentist, student, researcher, artist and business owner.

I hope my posts might help inspire myself and others to keep our lives organised, work towards our goals and to live our best lives.




Comments

Popular Posts